New MBC drama "Golden Time" was seen in production.
The scene that was shot on a deserted street in Busan on the 26th last month was of a 10-car pile up where Lee Sun-kyun did well enough for a stuntman on site to praise him for.
This scene was a risky one where they entered an accident site after many pile ups. Lee Sun-kyun increased speed at the right timing and got a round of applause for his excellent skills and timing.
Lee Sun-kyun said, "There are many good things about the drama but I like the title the most. There is a "Golden Time" for everyone. It's like that to me too but I hope this drama lets someone dream of the greatest moment at one point of this drama".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Lee Sun-kyun causes 10 pile ups with Hwang Jung-eum"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Ko So-young "'To The Beautiful You' not confirmed"
Actress Ko So-young is currently looking through "To The Beautiful You", a sequel to SBS "Ghost - ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.