Actress Lee Young-ah returns to the brown screens in a year.
She has been cast for the OCN drama "Vampire Prosecutor" with Yeon Jung-hoon. This is the first time she is on TV ever since "Bread, Love and Dreams". "Vampire Prosecutor" is about a prosecutor becoming a vampire one day and solving cases while hiding his identity.
To be released at the end of September.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Lee Young-ah comes back in a year with Yeon Jung-hoon"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
[Spoiler] Jung Ga-eun makes first appearance 'drunk'
Actress Jung Ga-eun made her first appearance as a drunken girl in the drama "A Thousand Kisses". ,...More
Today's drama ratings 2011/08/21 : "Scent of a Woman" about to step over 20%
SBS weekend drama "Scent of a Woman" has risen slightly in rating. According to AGB Nielsen Media,...More
Yoo Ji-tae and Kim Hyo-jin are getting married in December
Actor and actress Yoo Ji-tae and Kim Hyo-jin are getting married. The two met through an advertis,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.