Lim Sung-min /Courtesy of SBS
Anchorwoman-turned-actress Lim Sung-min will wed an American professor at the Sheraton Grande Walkerhill Hotel in Seoul on Oct. 14, her agency Mask Entertainment said on Thursday.
Im's husband-to-be studied film at Columbia after graduating from Brown University, one of the most prestigious schools in the U.S. He is now teaching film-making at a university in Seoul, the agency said.
The couple met in Korea in February 2008 through a mutual friend and began dating after he made a business trip to the Busan International Film Festival that year. He has already settled in Korea, where the couple plan to stay after they marry.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Korean Idol Singers Are Our True Idols!
This is Hollywood, the center of the world's entertainment industry. If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere.
[Interview : PD] " Do you know K-POP
[Interview : PD] " What do you think about it[
Interview : ] "Two Thumps up"
[Interview : ] " Awesome"
[Interview : PD] "Who is ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.