Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
EBS International Documentary Fest Under Way
Film festival challenges viewers to reconsider the current commercialistic broadcasting environment
Cho Keon Ho (keonman)
The EBS International Documentary Festival 2005 is on now in Seoul to Sept. 3. The festival was launched last year by EBS, the leading Korean public broadcaster, and is,...More
Seoul Film Festival Opens Thursday
The sixth Seoul Film Festival on Thursday began an eight-day run.
The event's homepage said the festival will showcase 175 movies from 24 countries in three categories: imagination, affinity and transformation.
The opening film "World Mirror Cinema: Episodes 1-3" by Austrian director Gustav De,...More
Six Korean Film Fests to Open O'seas
The fifth New York Korean Film Festival will show 15 films between Friday and September 11th under the theme "Truth AND Dare".
In Washington, the South Korean Embassy and the Smithsonian Freer Gallery of Art will jointly show 13 Korean films from September 9th through October 20th at the gallery ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.