"My Husband Got a Family" is showing off mass popularity by breaking its own record.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on the 23rd, KBS 2TV weekend drama "My Husband Got a Family" rated 36.4%. This is 4.0% higher than the previous episode and therefore its best record.
Gwi-nam (Yoo Joon-sang) recovered parts of his memory from the younger days and his mother Cheong-ae (Youn Yuh-jung) cried at the fact that his son covered for his wife who was scolded by his mother about her expenses.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""My Husband Got a Family" breaks own record"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.