Based on a true story, "My Way" stars Jang Dong-gun and Joe Odagiri as a Korean an a Japanese swept up in the tides of war, becoming prisoners and soldiers in the Japanese, Russian and German armies to end up on the shores of Normandy on D-Day.
Directed by Kang Je-gyu, the film also features Chinese star Fan Bingbing. "My Way" completed production this summer and is slated for an official "end of production" event at the upcoming Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) and is scheduled for a release in Korea at the end of the year.
Well Go USA picked up North American DVD, digital, VoD and TV rights to "My Way" and is looking at an early 2012 release.
Through a mistake of his own, a young, playful "Tarbosaurus 3D" named Spot loses his entire family to an old tyrannosaurus called One-eye. Unbeknownst to One-eye, Spot grows up alone and suffering through adulthood, steadily making it to the day when he can take on the tyrannosaurus and reap vengeance.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.