Kang Je-gyu's World War II drama "My Way" is due to open in theaters in Japan on January 14, 2012. Leading Korean distributor CJ E&M says the film will be released on 300 screens. Starring Jang Dong-gun and Joe Odagiri with a strong supporting cast which includes Chinese star Fan Bingbing and Korea's Kim In-kwon, the film is Korea's most expensive– made for US$25 million.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
[HanCinema's Film Review] Korean Weekend Box Office 2011.12.30 ~ 2012.01.01
HanCinema's Korean Box Office Review (2011.12.30 ~ 2012.01.01) "Mission: Impossible - Gh,...More
[Giveaway] Yim Jae Beum Concert Tickets in the USA
4 pairs of tickets to be won, 2 for each venues (Seattle, Washington and Newark, New Jersey) Yim ,...More
Ryu Hyun-kyung and Jung Ae-yun as lesbians in a quiz movie
Actresses Ryu Hyun-kyung and Jung Ae-yun will appear as a lesbian couple. The two will be playing,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.