2010/07/29 | 2619 views | | Permalink
Oh Yun-soo plays the eldest daughter in a rich, adulterous family in SBS TV soap "Bad Man", and although ratings are a poor 7-8 percent, her acting has won the hearts of critics and viewers alike.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
New Korean features at PiFan
This year the Puchon International Fanastic Film Festival (PiFan) presented a wide range of new Korean features including violent rural drama "Bedevilled" by JANG Cheol-soo, which screened in Cannes' Critics Week section this year. A total of 54 Korean features and shorts participated in the genre-,...More
'The Dooman River' wins jury prize at Paris Cinema
South Korean – French co-production "The Dooman River" took home the special jury prize at the Paris,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.