KBS 2TV "Ojak Brothers" stepped into 30% territory once again.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on November 21st, "Ojak Brothers" rated 30.3% on November 20th.
This is 4.4% higher than the previous 25.9%. The viewer percentage for this drama always goes up more on Sundays than Saturdays and has been repeatedly proving its popularity.
It again maintained the top spot for weekend rating, continuing to ride high.
Meanwhile, MBC's "A Thousand Kisses" rated 11.4% and SBS's "When Tomorrow Comes" rated 10.0%.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Ojak Brothers" breaks 30% again"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Fans endlessly visit the set of "Fermented Family"
International fans have a lot of interest in the jTBC drama "Fermented Family". On the open set o,...More
Added posters and wall papers for the upcoming Korean drama "Just Like Today"
Added posters and wall papers for the upcoming Korean drama "Just Like Today",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.