KBS weekend drama "Ojak Brothers" broke through 30% again.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on the 14th of November, the November 13th episode of "Ojak Brothers" rated 30.2%. This is 6.3% more than the previous episode.
Therefore, not only does "Ojak Brothers" have the top ranking, it is moving along well with its high viewer percentage.
Meanwhile, the MBC weekend drama "A Thousand Kisses" rated 11.8% and SBS's "When Tomorrow Comes" rated 9.1%.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Ojak Brothers" catches 30% of viewers"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Lee Byung-hun comes back to Korea with "King of Chosun"
Top star Lee Byung-hun is attempting a historical drama for the fist time in his acting career. H,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.