Source : www.koreanfilm.or.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
NY Times Writer Explores Koreatown in Manhattan
New York Times reporter Seth Kugel, in his Thursday (Jan. 24) article "From Bib Bim Bop to a Huge Spa", featured several Korean spots in Manhattan, together with a four-minute video clip.
Introducing West 32nd Street between Fifth Avenue and Broadway as "firmly surprisingly, overwhelmingly Korean,...More
[Film Review] 'Comrades in Dreams'
German documentary shows images of a North Korean 'comrade projectionist'
Jan Creutzenberg (RhusHeesen)
It is the movie directors who shoot the pictures, but it is the projectionists who show them. They are the ones who give the films to the audience -- and thus secure an audience, a community,...More
Gov't to Seek New Cultural Symbols
The Culture Ministry plans to change the nation's ten official cultural symbols after the launch of the new government.
The current lineup includes the Korean alphabet "hangul", the Korean traditional clothing "hanbok", and Taekwondo.
A ministry official said Friday the government will seek ne,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.