Park Bo-young and Lee Min-ho attended the 32nd Cheongryong Movie Awards which was held in the Kyeonghee University on the 25th. The two who met in the movie "Our School E.T" came out as award presenters for the Rookie Director Award.
Lee Min-ho told Park Bo-young, "It's been a while since I've seen you and I think you've become a woman" to which she replied, "Oppa" then corrected it to, "No, Lee Min-ho" right away and aroused laughter.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Park Bo-young corrects her speech"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
[Spoiler] "Brain" Shin Ha-kyun and Choi Jung-won back hug
"Brain" couple Shin Ha-kyun and Chou Jeong-won are showing progress in the love line. On t,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.