Park Shin-hye looks like a doll with her lavishing eyelashes and boldly patted cheeks.
She showed various kinds of lip make up that are to be trendy this season in fashion magazine Elle Girl. Despite the fact she said she was nervous, she took many satisfactory photos. Her distinctive features and red lips and bright blushers naturally made her look like a doll.
She could've been very tired from the endless 5 hours of shooting, but she didn't lose her smile. She said through an interview, "Regular work outs and water, careful facial cleansing and natural make up is my key to beauty". Park Shin-hye's photo collection will be released in April and she is currently preparing for her new MBC drama "Heartstrings" with Jung Yong-hwa.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Park Shin-hye, lavishing eyelashes and daring cheeks"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Han Suk-kyu and Jang Hyeok, chosen for "Deep-rooted Tree"
Han Suk-kyu and Jang Hyeok have been cast for the SBS drama "Deep-rooted Tress" procued by sidusHQ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.