Actor Jo In-sung is alerting us to the arrival of spring.
He recently was in a photo shoot for men's fashion magazine "GQ" under the concept, 'Elegant Spring'.
Jo In-sung is wearing spring fashion with a cold cosmopolitan feeling.
He is perfect as a model here, emphasizing a unique and manly but elegant poise.
This photos can be seen in the March issue of "GQ" over a ten page spread.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
"Syndrome" beat by "Hanbando - Drama", can't seem to reach 1%
"Syndrome" isn't able to step over into the terroitory of 1% viewership. According to AGB Nielsen,...More
[Spoiler] "Dream High 2" Jiyeon practices and practices just to survive
Rian (Jiyeon) struggled to survive as a talented idol without relying on her face on the latest ep,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.