Lee Yi-kyung takes on the role of a young man who is a father to a baby in "Baby Beside Me". His fiancée disappears and the young man has to deal with the fact that he isn't the biological son and with all the problems of youth. Lee Yi-kyung and Jung Yeon-joo cheer on their film in the trailer below.
"Baby Beside Me" (2016)
Directed by Son Tae-gyum
With Lee Yi-kyung, Jung Yeon-joo, Park Soon-cheon, Jung In-gi, Oh Hee-joon, Kim Mi-seung,...
Young Do-il plans for his wedding and to care for his baby. Although being a young father is not easy, he is happy. On furlough from the army, discovers that Ye-joon is not his biological son. His fiancée, Sun-yeong, disappears before he can ask her about it. He is a very young father, maybe too young, and desperately wants to find Sun-yeong.
Release date in Korea : 2017/11/23
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Yang Jin-sung to star in "Cross: God's Gift" with Go Kyung-pyo and Cho Jae-hyun
Yang Jin-sung is starring in the new tvN drama "Cross: God's Gift" with Go Kyung-pyo and Cho Jae-h,...More
"Go Back Couple" Jang Nara, Son Ho-jun, and Kim Mi-kyung at the ending party
Jang Nara and Kim Mi-kyung shared pictures from the ending party of "Go Back Couple". Jang Nara p,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.