President Lee Myung-bak recently got to watch the much-talked about Korean movie, "Silenced", or "Dogani" in Korea,n which is based on a true story about school staff sexually assaulting hearing impaired students.
fter watching it, the President said, our society needs to be more conscious of sexual crimes against the disabled, and that he will work to better protect people with disabilities and minors from becoming victims of such crimes.
He also urged special interest and care for the socially disadvantaged or isolated.
This movie, currently playing in theaters throughout the nation, sparked a growing call among the general public for the revision of laws governing sexual crimes against the disabled and minors.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Answer Korean Culture Content Quizzes and Get Star-Signatured CD!
By KOCCA ,...More
Korean Group 'Big Bang' Performs at Singapore Formula 1
"Big Bang" performed at the Singapore F1 festival on the eve of Singapore F1 Grand Prix as a repre,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.