KBS 2TV weekend drama "My Husband Got a Family" is about to take over the weekend ratings with a percentage close to 30%.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on February 27th, the second episode of "My Husband Got a Family", aired on February 26th, rated 28.9%.
This is 6.6% higher than the previous episode.
"My Husband Got a Family" is about a family looking for a son they lost 30 years ago, yet the story is being told brightly and cheerfully.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Ratings for "My Husband Got a Family" headed for 30%"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
[HanCinema's Film Review] "Penny Pinchers": Love on a budget
Kim Jeong-hwan-III's "Penny Pinchers" is a rather charming romantic comedy that highlights some of,...More
[HanCinema Korea's Diary] Incoming! Korean Blogathon 2012 almost here...
Last year "New Korean Cinema" and "cineAWESOME!" took a leaf out of "WildGrounds"' Japanese Blogat,...More
Gong Hyo-jin Flashes Her Unique Charms in New Movie
Actress Gong Hyo-jin plays the role of a woman who does not care much for social conventions, but ,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.