SBS "Salaryman" is the strongest drama on Monday/Tuesdays, with a viewing percentage close to 20%.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on February 29th, the February 28th episode of "Salaryman" increased by 0.3% to 19.2%, exceeding MBC's "Lights and Shadows", which rated 16.5%.
This has settled the debate about the top drama among all Monday/Tuesday programs.
Meanwhile, KBS 2TV "Dream High 2" rated 7.9%.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Salaryman" ratings almost to 20%"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Added new stills and updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "The King 2 Hearts"
Added new stills and updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "The King 2 Hearts",...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 27 captures for the Korean drama 'Lights and Shadows'
Added episode 27 captures for the Korean drama "Lights and Shadows",...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.