Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
PIFF Just Gets Bigger and Better
By Seo Dong-shin
The Ninth Pusan International Film Festival kicked off Thursday with an opening ceremony to match both the festival's established status and the growing power of the Korean movie industry.
Some 6,000 people flocked to the opening ceremony, held at the Yachtin,...More
9th PIFF Kicks Off on Oct. 7th
One of Asia's biggest film festivals is set to kick off in Korea's port city of Busan. Celebrities will be out in force and the annual event will feature more than 260 movies, including some award-winning Korean and other Asian films.
The curtains will go up on the annual international film fest,...More
[9th Piff] - Korean Films: A Year of Art and Commerce
By Joon Soh
In terms of both commercial success and artistic recognition, 2004 has been year of highs for the Korean film industry.
The big news throughout the first third of the year was the record-breaking success of two films. Though their takes on the subject was quite di,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.