Actress Seo Hyun-jin poses at a press junket for her new TV series in Seoul on Thursday.
Actress Seo Hyun-jin is ready to turn on the charm once again in another romantic comedy to be aired starting next week.
"The Temperature of Love" portrays a couple who develop a relationship after hooking up online.
"This TV series will make you want to fall in love", producer Nam Geon said at a press event on Thursday.
"This is the second time I have worked with (male lead) Yang Se-jong. In the previous TV series we made together, we were not romantically involved and in fact, he is much younger than me, so at first I thought it would be awkward to play his love interest", Seo said.
"But I found a more masculine side in him this time and was able to be fully absorbed into the role", she added.
Her fans are already excited about the series, which follows the enormous success of "Oh Hae-Young Again", a romantic comedy that aired on cable channel tvN last year.
"It may look similar to my previous role in "Oh Hae-Young Again", but I believe the new series will appeal to viewers in a different way, with many scenes they can easily relate to", she said.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.