Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Singers, making their debuts as actors in TV dramas?"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Director Park Chan-wook's latest film 'Thirst' is having difficulties in casting a main female character due to high sexual references
Director Park Chan-wook is having difficulties in finding a main female actor for his latest film "T,...More
[Photo N] Kim Ok-bin, "Isn't this costume by Designer Andre Kim amazing?"
An interview and an open day in a shooting site of the film "Riot in a gibang in 1724" ("The Acciden,...More
Film 'Open city' is going to be made into a drama by the production company of upcoming drama "On-air"
Kim Myung-min and Son Ye-jin's latest film, "Open City" (directed by Lee Sang-ki) is going to be mad,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.