MBC weekend drama "Dr. JIN" sold out every advertisement from episode one to four. Apparently the combination of the genre and the team of casts that go well with all generations were valid.
Response overseas is also very good. Lee Kim Productions told Hangook Sports, "South America and other international countries are asking about the selling of rights to the drama. We think it's thanks to Hallyu stars Song Seung-heon and Kim Jae-joong".
"Dr. JIN" is a fusion historical drama about a modern day doctor Jin Hyeok (Song Seung-heon) traveling back and forth time into the Chosun days. It is currently competing with SBS weekend drama "A Gentleman's Dignity".
Source : sports.hankooki.com/l...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Song Seung-heon and Kim Jae-joong live up to their names"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
[Spoiler] "I Do" Kim Sun-ah surprised at pregnancy
"I Do, I Do" Kim Sun-ah was pregnant. Hwang Ji-an (Kim Sun-ah) realized she was pregnant on the f,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.