Born Lee Ji-hye, she used the stagename "Han Ji-hye" upon learning that her real name would cause confusion among fans with an older actress, Lena Lee, who has the same Korean name as Han.
There has been speculation among fans that Han is Lee Dong-gun's girlfriend, mostly based on the fact that they are frequently seen together in publicity photographs.
Both of them vehemently deny this alleged relationship, but the couple was later confirmed when they announced it individually on their websites. They have since broken up.
In 2008, she was invited (along with Leon Jay Williams) to sing both the Chinese and the Korean version of the theme song of the Beijing National Aquatics Centre of the Beijing Olympics.
On August 5, 2010, it was announced that she would be getting married to her boyfriend of 2 years.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Strong Korean Representation among Asian Film Awards Nominations
"Poetry" Nominated for Best Film, Best Director & Best Screenplay The 5th Asian Film Awards, ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.