Park made her first appearance in the drama for the first time on the 17th. A story of the four men in 1993 when they were 20 was told on this day's episode. It was the memory of Choi Yoon's (Kim Min-jong) birthday party.
The four men went out on a blind date with inflated hearts. Their partner was known as the 'bomb girl'. Lee jeong-rok (Lee Jong-hyuk) pretended to be stupid, Choi Yoon a mama's boy, Im Tae-san (Kim Soo-ro) shook his hands and Kim Do-jin (Jang Dong-gun) spoke with a lisp.
However, their acts didn't keep up long when Kim Eunhee (Park Joo-mi) arrived. She appeared with an apology that her lecture finished late and the four men stared at her with their mouths open.
Netizens say, "Park Joo-mi shines on TV", "She is so hot", "I wish she would keep coming out" and more.
Source : news.sportsseoul.com/...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] "A Gentleman's Dignity" Park Joo-mi's first appearance"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.