When Choi Yeong (Lee Min-ho) and Yoo left the palace together, Deok Heung-gun called Court Lady Choi (Kim Mi-kyung) and told her that he put poison on the paper that Yoo used. He said, "Anyone who uses this paper has to put saliva on it so I put the poison on the edge of the paper. Therefore whoever uses the paper will become addicted to the poison whether she likes it or not".
He continued, "The poison is something I got before and it's so miraculous it has no smell or taste. The symptoms don't show right away either. It piles up inside and shows up later on and only I have the antidote".
Choi fell into deep concern but she would have to find out where Yoo is to save her. However, Eun-soo was already suffering from the poison that was spreading throughout her body.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] "Faith" Park Yoon-jae feeds Kim Hee-sun 'poison'"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Forbes Deconstructs How 'Gangnam Style' Went Viral
Forbes magazine has published an article titled "How Gangnam Style Has Britney Spears (And Everyon,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.