Pinterest
NewsLetter DailyWeekly
 
My HanCinema | Sign up, Why ? Your E-mail   Password    Auto| Help
HanCinema :: The Korean Movie and Drama Database, discover the South Korean cinema and drama diversity Contact HanCinema HanCinema on TwitterFaceBook HanCinema PageHanCinema on Twitter

[Spoiler] "Monster - 2016" Kang Ji-hwan dressed as a beggar

2016/03/28 | 789 views | Permalink | Source

"Monster - 2016" Kang Ji-hwan appeared in a shocking way.

On the first episode of the new MBC drama "Monster - 2016", Kang Ji-hwan made his first appearance as Kang Ki-tan.

The drama started in the winter of 2010. Kang Ki-tan got on the subway dressed as a beggar. With his poor eyesight, he tripped while begging the passengers for money.

The narration went on, "It's complicated but there are only two kinds of people in this world. One kind are the chosen ones who fit into the top 1% of this society and the rest are the 99% who are controlled by them. Currently, I am at the lowest level of those people with nowhere else to go".

"I have no plans to die. I mustn't die, I can't die and I won't die. I can't give up this pitiful life because I need to take revenge on that one person who took everything, including my family from me".

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

Creative Commons License"[Spoiler] "Monster - 2016" Kang Ji-hwan dressed as a beggar "
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source

Related movies/dramas

Attention You're reading the news with potential spoilers, make them spoiler free, dismiss


 

 

 Previous news

Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$0.99 monthly or US$7.99 yearly (you can cancel anytime). The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.

Settings

Remove ads

Sign up

Sharing

Activate

Spoilers

Visible, hide

Learn to read Korean in 90 minutes or less using visual associations