JTBC drama "Syndrome" has found its steady place.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on the 7th, the eighth episode of "Syndrome" rated 1.190%. This is 0.195% more than the previous record.
"Syndrome" showed instability compared to "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats". However, as the drama proceeded, the percentage went up from 0.9% to 1% and it seems like it's found its place.
Hae-jo (Han Hye-jin) put her finger into the mouth of a patient who was fighting for his life in the elevator which stopped due to malfunction and hurt her finger everywhere.
Meanwhile, TV Chosun "Hanbando - Drama" rated 0.842%.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Syndrome" rises in percentage"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
"The Slave Hunters" Kim Ji-suk discharged on the 7th
Actor Kim Ji-suk is being discharged on the 7th. Kim Ji-suk is being discharged from military dut,...More
Added teasers and stills for the upcoming Korean drama "Love Rain"
Added teasers and stills for the upcoming Korean drama "Love Rain",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.