Taiwanese pop group, Super 7, has accused Korea's Girls' Generation (SNSD) of undergoing plastic surgery, igniting a fiery response from Korean netizens.
Taiwan media reported on Friday that Super 7 stated their opinions regarding SNSD in an interview.
The Taiwanese girl group has already been criticized for allegedly copying the "Hoot" music video by the Korean group. The girls have stated that they were initially offended by such accusations, but later understood why people were so upset.
They further declared that only a couple of the Korean group members can sing and dance well, while the rest do not particularly stand out. Super 7 also claimed that they are natural beauties with natural curves who have not gone under the knife, unlike the Korean girls.
Although they made such accusations, Super 7 admits that they won't ever be as famous as SNSD and will look up to them.
Enraged fans have shot back at the Taiwanese girl group, claiming that the group should stop copying SNSD and be more respectful.
By Lee Ha-na
Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr/...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
"My Girlfriend Is an Agent" to get Bollywood remake
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.