Actress Tang Wei was not just a star in Korea.
The actress won a survey for a group of university students titled, 'Who's the goddess in your heart?'.
This is unusual that Tang Wei got the hit because she is currently restricted from doing any activity in China. For the reason that she took on the role of a woman who romanticized with a pro-Japanese and a turncoat in the movie "Lust, Caution", she has been forbidden from any activities in China.
The reason for her support in Korea seem to her passion for acting and intelligent looks.
The second runner up was Fan Bingbing from China. Then came Angela Baby and Ko Won Won.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Tang Wei beats Fan Bing Bing and becomes 'goddess of the continent'"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Nah Youn-sun to Represent Korean Jazz on International Stage
Jazz vocalist Nah Youn-sun will be appointed as a goodwill ambassador for Korea for UNESCO's Inter,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.