/Courtesy of Edko Beijing Distribution Limited
The music video for the sequel of the 2013 film "Finding Mr. Right", a romantic comedy inspired by "Sleepless in Seattle" was filmed in Hong Kong in just one day.
"We rushed to shoot the music video due to the time constraint, but Kim who knows and understands me best makes things quick and easy", Tang said.
"I like her voice and her singing", Kim said. "Now she is my wife, and she still makes my heart flutter.
The film is set to hit theaters in China later this week, and the music video will be released in Korea as well.
Source : english.chosun.com/si...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.