According to the Korean Box Office System (KOBIS) on Monday, "Man", about a reclusive former special agent who befriends a young girl next door, attracted 368,716 moviegoers during the weekend of September 3 to 5, while raking in over five million viewers since opening in theaters on August 4.
Hollywood action comedy "Killers", starring top actors Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl, entered the local box office at No. 2, bringing in 175,041 ticket sales and Leonardo DiCaprio starrer "Inception" jumped up three slots from last week to re-enter the top tier with 95,627 admits.
Korean horror film "I Saw the Devil" remained in fourth place with 91,091 viewers, followed sequentially by Hollywood fantasy flick "The Last Airbender". selling 84,520 tickets.
Other movies included in the top ten were "Piranha 3D", "Mulan", "After Life", "Bedevilled" and "Predators".
Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Controversy over relation of singer and lyricist deepening
Pop song lyricist Choi Hee-jin-I has claimed that she had an abortion after getting pregnant from th,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.