The 8th Tribeca Film Festival has announced its upcoming selection to include South Korean director Yi Seung-Jun's "Planet of Snail", a documentary about a deaf and blind man, his wife with a spinal disability, and their unique story.
Amongst others, the Tribeca Film Festival has also programmed "Postcards From the Zoo", directed by Indonesian writer-director Edwin, a graduate of the Busan International Film Festival's Asian Film Academy (AFA). The film is in Tribeca's World Narrative Feature Competition and it also screened in the Berlin film festival's Competition earlier this year.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Yoo In-na in "Queen In-hyun's Man" with Ji Hyun-woo
Yoo In-na has confirmed to star in "Queen In-hyun's Man". It was announced on the 14th that "Yoo ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.