On Saturday (local time), boy band U-Kiss became not just the first Korean but the first Asian band to perform at Los 40 Principales, Colombia's largest music festival, sending 50,000 spectators into a wild frenzy at Simon Bolivar Park in Bogota.
At first sight of the boys, a group of 3,000 fans occupying the front rows of the arena chanted "I love you, U-Kiss" in Korean, causing band leader Soohyun to remark later that he was shocked at the warm reception lying in store for the idol group.
Spectators cheer as boy band U-Kiss appear at Simon Bolivar Park in Bogota. /Arirang TV
Source : english.chosun.com/si...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Colombia Getting into K-Pop Groove with Reality TV Shows
A K-pop reality show is shown being filmed for Colombia's private TV station Caracol TV. /Courtesy,...More
Korea's Legendary Violinist Chung Kyung-wha Plays Bach's Sonatas and Partitas for Solo Violin
Chung Kyung-wha is now rehearsing for her upcoming performances, where she will be playing Bach's ,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.