The two attended a wedding in Seoul and drew attention. This is the first time they appeared together in public after announcing their relationship in July. It was surprising that it was a wedding.
The wedding they attended was of a co-worker they worked with for a long time. Everyone at the wedding were surprised to see them there.
Won Bin hasn't had anything solid since the movie "The Man From Nowhere" in 2010. He was going to star in Lee Chang-dong's new film but the wait just got longer. Lee Na-young hasn't done anything since the 2012 movie "Howling".
Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Won Bin and Lee Na-young on a date to a wedding"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
[Spoiler] "The Prime Minister and I" Lee Beom-soo accepts marriage with Yoona
Lee Beom-soo and Yoona decided to get married. On the third episode of the KBS 2TV drama "The Pri,...More
[Spoiler] "Empress Qi" Kim Jung-hyun-I tries to kiss Ha Ji-won
Kim Jung-hyun-I tried to kiss Ha Ji-won. On the fifteenth episode of the MBC drama "Empress Qi", ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.