Actress Woori is going to star in the KBS 2TV sitcom "I Need a Fairy".
"I Need a Fairy" which is going to be released in February next year, is about a fairy who came down to earth to find her dress but decided she will stay and adjust to the human life.
Woori will be playing the role of Cha Se-joo's (Cha In-pyo) daughter who knows how to draw a line at the right time and is a good student. She is unique character who sometimes displays a twist in fashion and always has a curiosity for the unknown universe.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Woori in sitcom and Cha In-pyo's daughter"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Han Hyo-joo in "King of Chosun" with Lee Byung-hun
Actress Han Hyo-joo is attempting at a historical again and this time it's a movie. Han Hyo-joo h,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.