[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Tomorrow Boy" 2016/04/18,
Tae-pyeong (played by N) is a high school student who is poor in possessions yet rich in spirit. The first couple of episodes chronically repeat this point, showing Tae-pyeong engaged in a variety of odd jobs while still taking time out of his day to do typically heroic stuff whenever the opportunity arises. It is through such noble virtue that Tae-pyeong meets Ah-ra (played by Kang Min-ah), a bored, lonely girl who ineffectually tries to get Tae-pyeong to pay attention to her,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.