[HanCinema's Drama Review] "The Prime Minister and I" Episode 3 2013/12/16,
This drama seems to spend an awful lot of time just hanging out in Da-jeong's imagination. Her ridiculous assumptions about Yool's intentions toward her just keep getting weirder. It's a nice touch that even outside the context of tabloids, she still thinks about Yool in headline grabbing terms. Unsurprisingly, Yool considers her a massive inconvenience in the household. Da-jeong is a constant reminder that who he actually is as a person is completely divorced from how the public sees him.
Mind, this is probably a good thing. Yool is just a really mean guy. It's a nice touch that for all of Da-jeong's ridiculous fears, Yool actually ends up threatening her over something much more mundane and ridiculous,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.