Directed by Ahn Seul-gi (안슬기)
Screenplay by Ahn Seul-gi (안슬기)93min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/09/24
As usual Yeun-woo wakes up in the morning but everything is unfamiliar to him. He can only recognize that “It’s still earth”, he doesn’t even know where he comes from. Yeun-woo lives writing poet depending on his wife, Hae-rin and they doubt they love each other. One day, Yeun-woo meets subtle charming Se-a and realizes he can communicate with her by telepathy. Hae-rin is an undercover agent who is in charge of national top secrets and got a fake marriage with her husband to observe him. She has felt sorry for her husband and disobeys government’s order which is killing his husband’s lover. Yeun-woo is thrown into confusion because of the relation with veiled people and tries hard to recall memories to get out of the confusion. However, he is confronted by the unexpected huge fact.
|93 min •HD •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.