Directed by Lee Sang-woo-IV (이상우)
Screenplay by Lee Sang-woo-IV (이상우)96min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/03/31
Staggering, with a disabled boy on his back, 38 years old single AIDS infected Sang-woo heads for a shack on the outskirts of Seoul that has the cheapest whores. Pushing in customers, he calls his mom. The person he loves the most, who is going to be attending to the customers, is his mother, a whore.
The mother had to become a whore at the age of sixty and the son had to be the pimp selling her around. As difficult as it might be to understand their relationship, that was what his father had left behind. It seems as though Sang-woo’s father is living a normal life with a younger woman. However he is living with a religious fanatic wife Hikikomori, son Hee-cheol, adrift daughter Hee-soo and still hurting them too, like before.
Filled with sympathy for a mother who has to sell herself, obsession about his AIDS and rage for his father…Sang-woo makes a decision.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017