Hyeon Bin, currently in the Marines, has been chosen as the star who made the year shine.
According to the "Honorary Stars of This Year" announced by Gallup Korean Market and Opinion Research, Hyeon Bin earned 9.2% of votes, making him number one. Then followed Han Seok-Kyu and Kim Tae-hee with 7.1% and 7.0%.
This survey was conducted from the 11th to the 18th among 1,728 men and women ages of 13 and above. Having been in fifth place last year, Hyeon Bin took a big step up and showed that the lingering of "Secret Garden" wasn't over yet.
Han Seok-Kyu, in second place, is currently playing the role of King Sejong in the SBS drama "Deep-rooted Tree" with charisma and humanity and is being praised by viewers. In third place is Kim Tae-hee, who performed the role of a normal girl becoming a princess overnight in the MBC drama "My Princess".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Hyeon Bin chosen as the shining actor this year, "Hyeon Bin-ache is not over" "
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Jang Geun-seok picture collection ranks first place in "Japanese Idol Yearly Video Ranking"
Actor Jang Geun-seok won first place in the Idol Image category at the Japanese "2011 Yearly Video,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.