After working for a long time as an assistant director, PARK made his debut with the acclaimed movie < Addicted >, starring LEE Byeong-heon and LEE Mi-yeon in 2002. With this film, he gained a reputation for delivering a controversial story in a beautiful yet intense filmmaking style. In his second feature < Innocent Steps >, he tries to express that the most beautiful love can bloom between two most different people.
Florence March 31 to April 10 the fourth edition of the South Korean Cinematography festival in Italy
Florence - Return to the Korea Film Fest, the traditional spring appointment with South Korean cinematography, coming together this year for it's fourth ed,...More
Film industry suffers from stars' fee dispute 2005/07/05, Source, A dramatic dispute between film directors and film stars highlights how soaring guaranteed payments for actors could cripple Korea's film industry -already struggling with a shrinking share of the domestic market - and taint the image of the Korean Wave, an Asia-wide surge in the popularity of Korea,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
annyong ha saeyo! i just finished
watching innocent steps & it was one of
the best korean movies i've seen, i
believe a lot of fans would like part 2
of that movie please! kamsahabnida
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.