Screenplay by Im Seong-han (임성한)SBS | Airing dates : 2005/09/10~2006/07/02
“The more you love, the more you should trust….” Ji Young-seon had a daughter Ja-gyeong when she was young and helplessly in love but she married someone else and had another daughter, Seul-ha. After her husband died, she began to rely on her stepson Wang-mo for support.
But one day she discovered the whereabouts of her lost daughter, Ja-gyeong and tries to meet with her. Lee Ja-gyeong’s foster parents passed away when she was young and she finds herself adrift with loneliness in her heart. She falls in love with her step-uncle but his family shuns her and dashes away her hopes to be with him. So she decides to focus on her career and find a new love. Then she meets Wang-mo, the stepson of her birth mother.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
DVD (MY - Ch Tr, My, English Subtitled)
DVD Complete Box Set (MY - En, Ch Tr, My Sub)
DVD Part 3 (MY - En, Ch Tr, My Sub)
DVD Part 2 (MY - En, Ch Tr, My Sub)
(Vol. 2/3) (TW - Ch Tr Sub)
(Vol. 3/3) (TW - Ch Tr Sub)
DVD (Vol. 1/3) (TW - Ch Tr Sub)
DVD Part 1 (MY - En, Ch Tr, My Sub)
|60 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week