Directed by Kim Seong-hong (김성홍)
Screenplay by Kim Yeong-ok-I (김영옥)98min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/03/19
Hyeon-jeong's sister hasn't been seen for several days. Distressed by her sudden disappearance, she triangulates her cell phone and tracks her to a rural village. She reports her sister missing at a police station but the officers dismiss the case due to lack of evidence. Through a witness, Hyeon-jeong discovers that her sister was seen near Pangon's home. She desires to make her move with the police but the villagers tell her that Pan-gon's not a vicious person that she thinks he is. She calms down and gets ready to leave the village but Pan-gon appears before her. She follows him into his home and uncovers the truth.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|98 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017