Directed by Yoon Jae-yeon (윤재연)97min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/08/20
Once taken her job because of her appearance, a confident and enthusiastic woman, Hyo-jung visits a mysterious yoga institute run by an ex-actress where her radically changed friend told her to go. At the intensive training course, a young yoga master, nani explains to Hyo-jung and four other girls that only one person who masters the course most successfully can get the secret of ultimate and immortal beauty. there are five rules for them to follow during the one week course: 1. do not eat, 2. do not take showers within an hour after the class, 3. do not look at the mirror, 4. do not go out of the building, 5. do not call anyone. As the training goes on, girls get tempted to break the rules caused by hidden craving of each girl’s and Hyo-jung starts to sense there is something about this institute and an actress who doesn’t get old...
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Making Of Park Han-byeol
On the set video
Beauty Secret Method
Poster Making Of
Busan Stage Greetings
|97 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.