Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
'Everybody Has a Secret' to reveal secrets
"Secrets" are something that everyone seems to have, and it raises the question, can knowing a secret lead to happiness? Then does that mean that a greater secret is greater happiness?
Director Jang Hyeon-soo of the new South Korean film, "Everybody Has a Secret", answers yes to both questions,...More
'Spin Kick - Taekwon Boys' mixes coming-of-age theme with taekwondo action
Taekwondo is Korea's representative martial art, which is also practiced by millions of people around the globe. Though the attack style is aggressive, the primary focus is on self-defense.
"Spin Kick - Taekwon Boys' ", which opened yesterday, is ostensibly about this lofty spirit of taekwondo, ,...More
'Over the Rainbow' shows unexpected love
Good-looking lead actors, a pastel colored poster and a haunting melody of "Over the Rainbow" from "The Wizard of Oz" are all stock-standard ingredients of a typical romantic comedy. However, Ahn Jin-woo's directorial debut, "Over the Rainbow" (2002) modifies this formula somewhat by handing a jigsa,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.