Source : www.chosun.com...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
[UPGRADING KOREAN CULTURE (2)]Musicals dominate performing arts scene
Industry should try to focus on producing more creative 'Made in Korea' musicals
This is the second in an eight-part series of articles that looks into the country's cultural and entertainment sectors and explores ways to help sharpen their competitive edge. - Ed.
By Cho Chung-un
On the fir,...More
9th Women's Film Festival Takes Seoul
Along with the start of warmer weather and brighter faces, a sure sign of spring is the annual Women's Film Festival in Seoul (WFFIS), bringing female voices and visions to the traditionally male-orientated industry. Now in its 9th edition, this year WFFIS will present around 100 films from 29 coun,...More
Soo: Hard-hitting film by CHOI Yang-il (SAI Yoichi)
Korean-Japanese director CHOI Yang-il, known in Japan as SAI Yoichi, is in town with his first film made entirely in Korea with a Korean cast. "Soo", is a hard-boiled revenge-thriller about a man, Tae-su, who witnesses the killing of his identical twin brother Tae-jin. Recovering from the trauma, ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.