The documentary "2 Doors" tracks down the 2009 Yongsan tragedy, which resulted in the death of 5 evictees and one police commando. The evictees, who were cornered into to climbing up a steel watchtower to appeal for their right to live, came back down as cold corpses only 25 hours after they started building the tower. Those who survived became law offenders. A long battle for the truth started as the police statement accused the evictees for causing the tragedy by carrying firebombs up the tower for an illegal and violent protest while on the other side criticism voiced that the governmental authority’s excessive use of force had aggravated the tragedy. The heightened tension between the two parties and opposite views of the truth led for the judgment of the government and the eradication of illegal and violent protests by a decision from the court.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Official Facebook Page|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.