Directed by Lee Hwan-gyeong (이환경)113min | Release date in South Korea : 2004/07/22
Also known as "He Was Cool"
igh schooler Han Ye Won (Jeong Da-bin) is a warmhearted klutz, but her strong sense of justice gets her in trouble when she reprimands a message board bully, who turns out to be Ji Eun Sung (Song Seung-heon), a real life bully from her neighboring school. Eun Sung proceeds to harass and stalk Ye Won, but when the two accidentally lock lips, Eung Sung declares that because the unwitting Ye Won is his first kiss, they are destined to be married. What seems to be an odd case of opposites attracting may turn out to be a surprisingly tale of fate for these unlikely lovers!
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
The Other Side of "The Guy Was Cool" - Song Seung-heon's Unshown Scenes Collection (JP)
DVD (En Sub)
DVD (HK) (En Sub)
|113 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
|Old message board
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week