[Spoiler] "City Hunter" episode 20 recap : So goodbye... don't cry and smile.... 2011/07/30,
Why everything must have an ending? We all know and fully understand that nothing lasts forever. But sometimes it's just hard to say goodbye and let it go.
The same thing happens to this drama. We've been spoiled by the "City Hunter" for the last 2 months since its first episode on the 25th of May. Anyway, despite our sadness and unwillingness to face the ending, lets see how the City Hunter ends up. Will it end like any other typical of Korean drama, where the underdog live happily ever after with their sweethearts? Or, will it serve us with something fresh and unpredicted ending?,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.